For CTOs: the no-nonsense way to accelerate your business with containers
This eBook is designed to help telecom executives understand industry best practices as they move towards ‘cloudification’ of their network infrastructure.
Download this whitepaper to learn:
- The background and timeline to the development of containers and the most recent technology that has led to the proliferation of containers on the Linux platform
- The differences between and advantages and disadvantages of process containers and machine containers
- About the two main software tools (Docker and LXD) that are used to manipulate containers
- Why containers present a new opportunity for the CTO to reduce cost, to increase agility, and to move to a more scalable and resilient architecture
- How to recognise that some use cases are better suited to containers than others